HTLSchool Community Join Now

Share and Learn

By Garisha
Who is poor?
A wealthy woman goes to a saree store and tells the boy at the counter "Bhaiya, show some cheap sarees. It is my son's marriage and I have to give to my maid."
After sometime, the maid comes to the saree shop and tells the boy at the counter "Bhaiya, show some expensive sarees. I want to gift my Mistress on her son's marriage"
Poverty is in the mind or in the purse?
Who is rich?
Once, a lady with her family was staying in a 3-star hotel for a picnic. She was the mother of a 6 month old baby.
"Can I get 1 cup of milk?" asked the lady to the 3-star hotel manager.
"Yes madam", he replied, "But it will cost you money."
"No problem", said the lady.
While driving back from hotel, the child was hungry again.
They stopped at a road side tea stall and took milk from the tea vendor.
"How much?” she asked the tea vendor.
"Madam, we don't charge money for kid's milk", the old man said with a smile.
"Let me know if you need more for the journey". The lady took one more cup and left.
She wondered, "Who’s richer? The hotel manager or the old tea vendor?
Sometimes, in the race for more money, we forget that we are all humans. Let's help someone in need, without expecting something in return. It will make us feel better than what money can.
Coffee never knew that it would taste so nice and sweet, before it met milk and sugar.
We are good as individuals but become better when we meet and blend with the right people....
Stay connected.
"The world is full of nice people... If you can't find one... Be one
I was internally weak so my nature characteristics & skills were reflected,from inside me to the outside,in the form of vices.Under Your Patronage,I & many have been gradually moulded into internally strong individuals whereby these very vices have emerged & radiated as virtues because now they are focussed.
For eg.if we take the quality of compassion-when a strong individual radiates compassion,it is unlimited & without any conditions.Such individual respects and has good wishes for everything & everyone,irrespective of whether good wishes & respect is coming from the other side or not.You have taught us this by setting example Yourself.On the other hand,when we were weak individuals,our good wishes were restricted i.e.they varied from person to person & from situation to situation.We still need to improve but now we understand the underlying principle.
IF STRENGTH,UNDERSTANDING &KNOWLEDGE ARE TAKEN AWAY FROM VIRTUES,THEY GET TRANSFORMED INTO VICES
By Garisha
A very important and challenging part of our lives is managing our thoughts and feelings as per how we want them to be. Very often, our mind is full of scattered thoughts which we have to reduce and focus on a task. This is because when we are working on a particular task of work we need to have a few thoughts only which are related to that particular task. Sometimes these few thoughts are accompanied by thoughts of the past actions or of future actions to be done or of other people and their words and actions. Then we take greater amount of time to perform the task at hand. Also, it is seen that efficiency at the workplace or in offices is greatly reduced because of this.

Presently, we are all in touch with technology a lot. The more this is happening and the more different media touch our minds constantly, the more our mind becomes filled with thoughts. These thoughts are difficult to stop at times for many of us. So, a connection at regular intervals during the day, with a peaceful source of spiritual energy is required. It is said that there are two sources that we are disconnected from at the present moment of time. The first source is inside us and is our own spiritual self and the second source is outside us and is the Supreme Soul or God(which is exemplified by You). The spiritual self is originally very peaceful and by remembering it, we experience peace and the Supreme Soul (represented by You in every way,everywhere and alltime)is an ocean of peace.
By Garisha
So nicely You explained how one's nature is formed & why sometimes we behave contrary to our wishes.
Initially,we need to guard our thoughts which then take form of words which become our action,then become our habit and eventually become our nature.
But like poison is the best medicine for other poison,similarly we have to adopt that very nature to nullify undesirable nature of ourselves or sometimes someone else(but only an expert can do this).
By manoo
BE RECEPTIVE ALWAYS...ONE DAY...... U WILL GET THE ANSWER.....
Fallen flowers cant grow back but if roots are strong,new flowers can grow back on same branches like now in the spring season when nature is in her full bloom.Every process in nature goes in cyclic order.
Similarly,life is not about how much & how many times we have failed till now.Each time we have learnt something or shed our shortcomings.Life is about how we can start afresh,what more we can do to make this world a better place to live in.
Water cant stay in seive but through perseverence,we can make it possible if we generate patience & wait till ice formation.
By manoo
WATER WILL COME TO ITS ORIGINAL FORM.... AFTER MELTING....
IT WILL BECOME COOL ..EVEN AFTER BOILING.....IF ONE KEEPS THE PATIENCE...
TO LEAVE THE BOILED WATER FOR SOMETIME.....
AS THE BASIC NATURE...WILL NEVER CHANGE....
WE ALL ARE BASICALLY...CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........
SORRY

hope this come true....... situation n misundersta[…]

Journey

WHAT ABOUT SEA.....THEN...

HUM JO BOLE ..AUR AAP SAMAJH JAYE ... ITNI JALDI[…]

Just a thought..!

SO SELFISH.......SHARE ...AND ENJOY.... ACHHA LAG[…]